I hit the FUN black friday sales today with my two best friends!!! It was so much fun. What an adrenaline rush when the clock hits 5am and Walmart! Mal was back by the toys poor this she had to run for her life. I luckily I was able to get in the front row for my cute MP3 player.
Just because Ren was there and I was able to sneak in line with him. OOps! But it's super cute and PINK!!!
We did a awesome job of getting everything we needed. Brandy wanted a Lap Top got it at Staples, my glorious idea after failing at both Walmart and RCWiley, and Mal scored major at Hastings with the ENTIRE Twilight serious 50% off!!! (Thanks to me again.)
After all our shopping, we went and saw NEW MOON!!! LOVED IT!!!
We had a blast but are really tired after no sleep for the last two nights, because of course we had to stay up and watch Twilight before we could go see New Moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment