Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Have you ever just had the worst day EVER!!! And the all of a sudden you see something horrible that makes your day seem like nothing. Then you just feel bad that you even thought your day was bad at all. This was me today. I was having the worst day EVER! Everything was going wrong at work and I felt really picked on. Then, on my way home I saw a really bad car wreck and thought to myself why was I even crying about my day. So many people that are going through harder things than I am. I felt selfish for even thinking that I was having the slightest of a bad day. I came home and spent the rest of the night just appreciating how funny and amazing my boys are! I guess it's other people's tragedies that make us appreciate what we have.

2 comments:

Stoked said...

Glad you're back online and appreciating life. I got the pictures developed today and love them! I forwarded you Garrets letter too.

Brittany said...

Liesl I felt so bad for you last night! I am glad you feel better. Don't let it get to you! I have had my share of stress from work and it's just not worth getting all upset.