WOW!! I'm back finally. It's been a year without internet and finally I got it back. So hopefully I will be able to keep blogging.
So... what's been up in the last year well.. The boys got even BiGGeR! Holly cow they went from toddlers to little kids. WeiRd! And Ren and I are still progressing on the path to divorce but it now has come closer to the end. We will sign papers on Monday, it's such a strange feeling to be finally going through with it. I don't know whether to be happy and feel relief or cry and be depressed. I guess that's what most people feel.

Well short and sweet and I'll try to get some new pics on today too.
Here are a few from our photo shoot with my friend BRiTtaNy.... It was so fun and we love the pics that turned out.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, You're ALIVE! I totally had given up on you ever blogging again but I'm so glad to see you're back! You look great and isn't crazy how big our kids our now? I have another one... I think we went private within the last year so I'll add you! So great to see you!
I guess I need your email address, I'm retarded. Email me at lorrainecarp@gmail.com.
Post a Comment