That cake one is the cutest. How fun for you and them. P.S. I don't know if you lost your cell phone or something but if you did and then you find it you'll be so annoyed to find a million texts and messages from me. Do you have my necklaces yet? Gina said she sent them to you so I'm just wondering if you've received them by now. I will be happy to come get them, let me know. Thank you and miss you, we need to have scrapbook night sooN!!
3 comments:
How freaking cute!! What a good job they did on the cake. They are getting so big. I love the pictures too.
They are so big and cute. That year went fast.
That cake one is the cutest. How fun for you and them.
P.S. I don't know if you lost your cell phone or something but if you did and then you find it you'll be so annoyed to find a million texts and messages from me. Do you have my necklaces yet? Gina said she sent them to you so I'm just wondering if you've received them by now. I will be happy to come get them, let me know. Thank you and miss you, we need to have scrapbook night sooN!!
Post a Comment