tHINGS hAVE bEEN sO cRAZY i rEALLY hATE iT pLUS i sTILL cAN'T fIND mY cAMERA aND iT mAKES mE sO mAD!!! mY bOYS aRE mORE aND mORE aDORABLE eVERYDAY. pRETTY sOON tHEY aRE gOING tO bE wALKING. mY dAD sAYS hE gIVES tHEM 2 wEEKS, aND i tOTALLY aGREE. tHEY lET gO oF tHINGS aND jUST sTAND tHERE uNTIL tHEY rEALIZED wHAT tHEY'RE dOING tHEN tHEY fALL. sO cUTE!!! tHEY aRE sTARTING tO eAT rEAL fOOD nOW tOO aND iT'S fUN tO wATCH tHEM tRY nEW tASTES aND tEXTURES.
sO i dON'T kNOW iF aNYONE eLSE fEELS lIKE tHIS bUT i aM nEVER aBLE tO dO aNYTHING i nEED oR wANT tO dO. i'M sO fRUSTRATED wITH iT. i gET hOME fROM wORK aT lIKE 7 fEED mY cHILDREN mAKE dINNER fOR mYSELF, eAT, pLAY wITH tHE bOYS fOR lIKE a hALF hOUR tHEN pUT tHEM tO bED, bY tHIS tIME i'M sO tIRED tHAT i cAN fUNCTION oR dO aNYTHING eLSE bESIDES wASH mY fACE tHEN i gO tO bED aND dO iT aLL oVER aGAIN tHE nEXT dAY. fOR rEAL i hATE iT sO mUCH!!! i dON'T hAVE a cAR to gO dO tHINGS aT nIGHT aND i fEEL lIKE a hORRIABLE mOM iF i dO wANT tO gO tO tHE gYM oR kICKBOXING oR eVEN jUST siT aND rEAD a bOOK, oR fOR hEAVEN sAKES dEEP cLEAN mY hOUSE aND oRGANIZE iT wITHOUT tWO aDORABLE lITTLE mEN fOLLOWING mE aND tERRORIZING wHAT i'VE jUST dONE. hOW dO pEOPLE dO wANT tHEY nEED oR wANT tO dO dURING tHE wEEK? i mEAN fOR rEAL tHIS pAST tWO mONTHS hAVE fELT nONE eXISTANT.
4 comments:
Hey girl! I got a blog spot! Look at mine & you will be so excited to see your cute babies!! briannaspix.blogspot.com Youll get the CDs & pix Monday! Yay!! Im so excited cuz they are so FREAKIN CUTE! Luvs
Hey it was good to hear from you. How have you been? We really need to catch up. I miss you.
I just wrote a whole journal entry about EXACTLY the same thing. I didn't want to put it on my blog because mine was way more angry than yours. I couldn't even go to the bank today and cash a check because I was so tired and I made Cora lay in bed with me for 3 hours, not kidding. You don't even want to know what my house looks like either. Just know that you are not the only one feeling this way and can we please have scrapbook night this Tuesday?? I've been busy the past couple Tuesdays but have been thinking about you and apologize I haven't gotten around to calling. This Tuesday I don't think I have anything so can we plan on it? Let me know.
Hey "Leeeeeezel"!
How have you been? Your boys are adorable! I miss you a ton and I'm glad that you have a blog! Write more!! Lub you!!
Holly Taysom
Post a Comment